Introduction

Filed under: by: Jade and Ryan

Hello everyone, I'm Ryan, and I make up half of this blog. This should be a pretty fun experiment, as this can still go in many different directions. Sometimes, you will see just random posts about something on my mind, other times, there will be pontifications on something going on in the news, or maybe just a random topic. Some posts will be funny, some will be serious, and some will probably contain many typos, or just not make sense at all. We call those posts "profound" and "thought-provoking" and try to stay clear of terms like "nonsensical." There is no doubt in my mind that you will quickly see the difference in Jade's and my writing styles, as well as our take on things. This is going to be a fun trip, and I'm glad you've decided to come along for the ride.
-Ryan

I'm the other half! This was all Ryan's idea of making a joint blog. I feel like this is going to be pretty schizo, but it should be fun. I'm Jade. Many of you know that I am 2 feet tall, green skin, and have a taste for only cheese products. But this isn't a dating advertisement! Like Ryan said, I'm not sure what I'll post, just random things to do with what's going on or has gone on in this world. It should be interesting as Ryan and I have very different personalities, but at the same time are very much the same, which is why we get along so well. So, we'd love you all to check back and see what we come up with.
-Jade

0 comments: